Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So, uh...is that Trojan Vibra-ring all that?

I mean it's like 13 bucks in the store, is it really worth it?



So, uh...is that Trojan Vibra-ring all that?adware



u bet it is. just try it out.



So, uh...is that Trojan Vibra-ring all that?antivirus scan



Something that will save you from a baby and STD's.
it's just like a vibrator only u're actually w/ someone; so yeah, it's worth it
Uh oh - I asked a question about a similar item once and got a violation notice.



Sorry, never tried one - doesn't the battery last for just 30 minutes?



I think it would be worth trying once, though. I found a link with some reviews on the product - pretty positive, so go for it, I'd say.
I have a husband so I don't have to waste my time trying to PAY for sex.
anything worth 13 dollars that saves you from thousands of dollars of child support is worth it
thats something i can show you better than i can tell you



  • how do i break up with him
  • private rental homes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment