Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help me!!!!!the trojan win32:vb-fxe has gotten into my C:\windows\fonts folders and i need he

I already have Avast antivirus and that is how i found out about it, i done what it told me to do( place them all in the virus chest), but im afraid that they arent gone. it said that there were 4646 found and some wouldnt move into the chest. so please help me get rid of this stuff!! thank you



Please help me!!!!!the trojan win32:vb-fxe has gotten into my C:\windows\fonts folders and i need help!!photoshop



Use Mcafree Secuirity Center 2008. It is wonderful. Not only do they have a great Firewall but it has:



* Protection from Spyware



*Protects your Personal Information from being sent without the users promission.



*system guards



* Phinishing protection



*identity Protection



*safe Surfying



* E-mail Virus Protection



* Spam Protection



* IM virus protection



* E-mail Spyware Protection



* Im spyware Protection



* Content Blocking



IT IS ALWAYS UP TO DATE BECAUSE NEW THREATS COME OUT DAILEY.



To find out more information go to:



http://us.mcafee.com/root/landingpages/a...



link 1



If you use Aol you can get Mcafree FREE



Just go to:



http://safety.aol.com/isc/index.adp?



link 2



In the link I just gave, they have a great demo video



Have a great Day good luck



Please help me!!!!!the trojan win32:vb-fxe has gotten into my C:\windows\fonts folders and i need help!!symatec

No comments:

Post a Comment