Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi, i have a trojan downloader on my system i could not get rid of it with my antivirus kindly help

I face my popups and adware and spyware on my system now i could not rid it with my latest antivirus and yahoo antispyware. kindly help me get them ride of my pc



Hi, i have a trojan downloader on my system i could not get rid of it with my antivirus kindly help me?live update



Download the free version of AVG. That program with catch and eliminate most viruses and trojan horses. It caught all of mine.



Hi, i have a trojan downloader on my system i could not get rid of it with my antivirus kindly help me?norten



I have gone thru much and perhaps I would share with you



thru my experience I found most helpful anti malware ie,



Ewido Anti Malware



Try..
Yes I had the same problem... My advice is to find a new anti-spyware software... Not really any specific one is better than any other so I would just do a search on google and maybe amazon...
which Trojan have u got? send me an answer on my mail, and tell me what are the symptoms. i will help u
Where there is one trojan or virus, there are usually many. Here's what you need to do:



1. Download and install Spybot32 from http://www.safernetworking.org (don't forget to update it).



2. Download and install Ad-Aware (the free version is fine) from http://www.lavasoftusa.com. Update it.



  • how do i break up with him
  • better liquid make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment