Friday, August 20, 2010

Need help removing a Trojan, Backdoor and Spyware?

2 Days ago I downloaded something that f**ked up my cpu. Norton Anti Virus detected the following ''Backdoor.GrayBird, Adware.NDotNET, CainAbel, Adware.UCMore''



I am positive I got the backdoor off but just to make sure post that



NDotNET I have no clue how i got it and have been attemping to remove ever sence it does not work what does it do? when you click on links sometimes it redirects to one of their advertised pages the most common one being ebay



CainAbel I got off but just to make sure again



UCMore I uninstalled that a long time ago it was an addon that scans for rss feeds on the page so i am absoultly sure all that is off



Need help removing a Trojan, Backdoor and Spyware?free adware remover



First, make sure your anti-virus and spyware protection programs are updated (current). If you do not have a separate spyware protection program, download and update one (some of what you describe is spyware, not virus, and anti-virus programs may find them but not fix them).



Then turn off your system restore and restart in safe mode (F8 while restarting).



Run full-system scans/repairs/deletes.



Reboot into normal mode.



Turn on system restore.



Need help removing a Trojan, Backdoor and Spyware?internet security 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment