Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a seroius trojan horse help me out?

it used to make temp files in my temp folder like win1 and so on +win2.temp.exe this kind of files would hijack and browser and couldn't use internet .i have 56kbp modem.now it has gone after i renamed some dll file in system32 into .txt file as i was suggested to do from some blog .And now it is opening mmc.exe,ctfmon.exe while it takes over my modem does not let me connect to sites and does it things. i have avast anti virus also i have tried avg antivirus,adaware personnal,some antitrojen from sweden,microsoft defender beta2,also i tried some antivirus named prevx nothing is working.My computer is getting slower by the day.any thing that would catch this win???.temp.exe thing or what ever it is



I have a seroius trojan horse help me out?moto guzzi



format everything and start anew. seriously!



I have a seroius trojan horse help me out?norton internet security 2008



If possible get Zonealarm, it's a freeware firewall that'll atleast stop the bastard virus from reaching out and calling it's buddies to leak into a security hole.



You got a couple options now, you can download HiJackthis ( google works) and run it and post a log, that way i can see what's running and what shouldn't be their.

No comments:

Post a Comment