Friday, August 20, 2010

I got virus name,';trojan horse'; from internet,does it really affect anything of my compute

my macafee is neither able to delete it,nor quarentize.



what should i do?



I got virus name,''trojan horse'' from internet,does it really affect anything of my computer data or function?computer repair



MY advice....GOTO a pc Shop ..u have the WORSE virus there is ...and they have to go in and clean it out totally....And reinstall the programs.....So gl and The sooner the better



I got virus name,''trojan horse'' from internet,does it really affect anything of my computer data or function?free antivirus



get your computer on safe mode . . . I restarted my computer and then pressed F8 . . . once in safe mode, run a MCAFEE virus scan . . . it should locate the downloader trojan and get rid of it . . . then re-start your PC once again and it will be gone . . . try mcafee.com and their message boards for further info . . .
I have had this virus get spybot search and destroy



It is a great anti virus program.
get AVG FREE
Are you sure that ''trojan horse'' is the NAME of the virus and not just the TYPE of virus? You need to find out and then edit your question to have the NAME of the virus so we can help you figure out how to get rid of it.



Also, the virus has disabled your McAfee software from not being able to delete it or quarintine it. That's one of the things that viruses do to your computer when it gets one.
the trojan is destructive and worse is that you wouldnt know that much what it does... if your mcafee is not able to delete it then your back to the blue screen i guess... reformat
Removing the infections can require special procedures to remove them. The hide in places in your computer that McAfee and other programs can't scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment