Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I had the virus trojan.win32.agent.akk and I sucessfully got rid of it but my browser no longer work

I sucessfully removed the virus by running several spyware programs. I got it checked by Norton and McAfee and they said I was clean. But now my internet broswer no longer worls like before. I used IE, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape and Opera but Flash (as in games) and videos no longer work on my compter. Any tips / ideas?



I had the virus trojan.win32.agent.akk and I sucessfully got rid of it but my browser no longer works like b4.spyware remover



You may still have what is known as ''trace spyware'', in your system. Download the free version of Superantispyware and when you install, run a indepth scan. You will also get auto. updates daily. This program is known to find what all other miss, or don't clean 100%.



http://www.superantispyware.com



Minddoctor, France



PS: Hope this free software does the job for you.



I had the virus trojan.win32.agent.akk and I sucessfully got rid of it but my browser no longer works like b4.virus removal



You can try this easy and free removal process: http://www.pchubs.com/blogs/trojanwin32a...
This is what i did when i was affectted by this same annoying virus. I just simply restored my system which means that i restored my computer to the day before the virus was affected. For example, my computer was affectted by this virus on a wednesday, and i restored my computer to tuesday, so all the files that you downloaded on wednesday and after will be gone including the virus. I went to programs, accesories, system tools and clicked system restore.There you just simply click the date u want your computer to be in. Trust me this is the best way to remove a virus. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment