Friday, August 20, 2010

McAfee Thinking .dll is Trojan?

Ok i got MacAfee and is not able to shutdown, as most of you know. Macafee wont turn off just enough time for me to use my program which requires a .dll file to run. The program is not a trojen, beacuse i tell it what to edit from the file. Macafee thinks its a trojen beacuse it can alter with my files. Is there a way to use my program by eaither turning off macafee, without uninstalling it, or another way. MacaFee doesnt even allow me the choise of deleting the file or not. It jus delets it



''macafee found trojon, and is now taking actions,..........blablablabla''



Then i find the file in its restore bin, i restore it and it says Trojen found whenever i run the program. I sent the file to them but i didnt get a response back



Please HELP



McAfee Thinking .dll is Trojan?norton antivirus 2007



I had the same problem. Mcafee doesnt know what to do with trojans. I got AVG, then i turned AVG into a complete firewall so nothing can do anything without my approval, then i removed mcafee and used AVG...its free and better than mcafee.



BTW i used avg for the complete firewall to keep mcafee from deleting windows components. i wasnt gonna take any chances. The last time i tried to get rid of mcafee, i lost paint and volume control from my windows components.



get rid of mcafee. replace it with the free and much more reliable and better overall AVG.



McAfee Thinking .dll is Trojan?product key



install Trojan Remover... Trial version



http://www.simplysup.com/tremover/downlo...

No comments:

Post a Comment