Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I remove trojan downloader.xs manually From my computer?

also worm.win32Netsky is mentioned. I think its with the downloder?



How do I remove trojan downloader.xs manually From my computer?norton 360



go to the website link below to get tools to remove trojan downloader.xs (worm.win32Netsky) from your computer



http://www.google.com/custom?q=download+...



How do I remove trojan downloader.xs manually From my computer?photoshop



What I think is that you do not want to buy an antivirus so that it removes Trojan. I happened for the same situation, McAffe did not erase it and the only one programmes that it did it, was Windows Live OneCare. Try it, they give to you 90 days.



http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/d...
you said MANUALLY, so i'm assuming you know which file is infected, so you don't need to scan



download the program moveonb (move on boot)



what this program does is it moves, deletes, renames files/folders that can't be touched when it boots. Because when you boot your computer, nothing's running, so the files aren't write protected. so therefore, to delete, you have to reboot your system. next thing u know, it's gone



thumbs up plz... ^_^;;
1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ).Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs

No comments:

Post a Comment