Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My virus program detected trojan virus in my command com, do i have to format or will system restore

You need to purchase a Virus program to correct the problem. System restore will not remove it. If you have Comcast as your Internet provider, you can download McAfee for free. Otherwise, purchase Norton or Acfee Anti-Virus. Trust me, it is worth the money. Otherwise, your computer will slowly collapse.



My virus program detected trojan virus in my command com, do i have to format or will system restore work?symantic



quarantine the virus, then delete it



My virus program detected trojan virus in my command com, do i have to format or will system restore work?viruses



First if you have the full version of a antivirus product it should either delete or quarantine the virus.



Try the RESTORE first as that has helped me before. Now not for all viruses. Cause in my earlier days, I tried this first, and sometimes I ending up doing a hard Recovery. That was before I understood how antivirus programs worked.



I hate this too. I downloaded an antivirus program to supposedly try out. Then all of a sudden I get a virus and if I buy the software they will get rid of the virus for you. Sure. I used restore and the virus disappeared. I did the same download again and the same thing. When I get time I will report them.



Anyway, if for some reason it should fail, then you can do a soft recovery. Back up your data files. Then in the hard recovery your computer is reformatted and set back to factory settings. So you would want to back up your files and programs you want. Back up the set up programs too, so you do not waste time downloading the set up program.



  • how do i break up with him
  • private rental homes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment