Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i remove trojan spyware from my computer?

Get adaware and run it.



How can i remove trojan spyware from my computer?microsoft



You need to get an AntiVirus system like McAffrey



How can i remove trojan spyware from my computer?norton ghost



I use Windows Defender....its the best I have seen lately and its free too.... follow the link below
go for



ewido cleaner



it is thebest free ware for cleaning trojans and malware



also try



a-squared cleaner
the best on the net are:



search and destroy: look for invalid entris on the pc



spyware blaster: prevent your pc to get infecte over the iternet



Adware: perfect spyware destroyer can find anything..
Ewido is the trojan spealist.



Free online scan here:



http://www.ewido.net/en/
got to your local disk then open the folder named windows.



then find the folder named msagent and delete from the computer and your recycle bin.



then the trojan spyware is gone
There are trojan remover software available for free on net



I like SpyBot



Adaware is another popular one



  • how do i break up with him
  • better liquid make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment