Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have a problem with Trojan's in my local settings, wont let me delete, write-protected, can u h

help me i dont know how to get rid of trojans for my local settings, my mcAfee wont clean, delete or quarintine these files. please can anyone tell me what im doing?



Have a problem with Trojan's in my local settings, wont let me delete, write-protected, can u help please?adware remover



Depending on what version of windows you are running, Try going to the start menu to Programs\Accessories\System Tools and click on System Restore. It will ask what date you want to restore back to. Go back a couple days past the time when you weren't having trouble and let the computer restore to that date. This should work.



Have a problem with Trojan's in my local settings, wont let me delete, write-protected, can u help please?antivirus protection



If it is a trojan it can easil be removed by ''AVG'' which is a free but strong program in removing trojan horses



But first u have to remove McAfee from ur comp



I had the problem before and removed mcafee



But now by ''AVG'' and ''spybot search and destroy''



I havent had a problem with viruses for a year by running the programs regularly



They are all free and can be downloaded @ http://www.download.com
That is a known problem with Mac (and one of the reasons I took it off my computers some years ago-the other is they priced them selves out of the market to keep it up-dated) Mac and Norton are targets for many worms and Trojans, where as AVG doesn't seem to have that problem yet or as much.
I get that as well.I use trend micro pc-cillin and although it works well-it sometimes cant pick up all the items,so i also use -spybot --its free,--avg---its free --adaware--its free.--go to download.com and check out -security.
you need to search for trojan remover, better yet find the name of the trojan and search by that.



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment