Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer has a Trojan Virus, where (download spyware) pages keep popping up, How do I get rid of

I tried system restore, but it will only let me go back to yesterday, Please help.



My computer has a Trojan Virus, where (download spyware) pages keep popping up, How do I get rid of it?triumph



run anti spyware scan, if you don't use anti spyware, here are some free anti spyware downloads http://www.2-spyware.com/compare2.php



My computer has a Trojan Virus, where (download spyware) pages keep popping up, How do I get rid of it?worms



I agree with all of the above, if all else fails reformat your hard drive and start affresh. Costly lesson eh, and maybe time consuming. lots of luck.
1st:Download all programs listed below...



2nd:Disconnect from the internet...



3rd:Install software...



4th: Run Anti-Virus



Although there are others I use AVG for free Anti-Virus:



http://www.grisoft.com/doc/download-free...



5th Run the cleaners



These do not protect, but do help keep your system running smoothly when used properly...



(AdAware)www.lavasoftusa.com/



(CCleaner)www.ccleaner.com/



If you are using Windows XP, also try regscrubxp



(RegScrubXP) www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=204...



6th reboot the system and run the programs one last time to see if anything else comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment