Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just found 3 Trojan Horses in my AVG Virus Vault that are classified as ';Not Healable';..

Besides Suffer? Lol



All 3 were dated on 4/07/2008..



I just found 3 Trojan Horses in my AVG Virus Vault that are classified as ''Not Healable''..Anything I can do?pop up blocker



Wipe them. Healing them is really only for infected system files. Since you cannot delete system files, it attempts to 'heal them' or in other words return them to their normal state



I just found 3 Trojan Horses in my AVG Virus Vault that are classified as ''Not Healable''..Anything I can do?systemworks



If they can not be healed, then wipe! If they are very pesky... then other applications are necessary for removal. McAfee Stinger is pretty good; and FxSasser (by Symantec) is kinda good too. Some virus scanners will misrepresent viral infections! The program could think it is one type of virus and it could be another. If you absolutely have to remove the file and Windows will not allow it... then try using MiniPE2-XT. Doing so could cause you computer not to function properly. MiniPE2-XT is a bootable image that has some really great tools on it. There has been a few cases where I have had to remove totally infected/corrupted system files and crash windows to remove viruses. Then I repaired Windows. Re-installation of the OS is the absolute last option and there is only one time when I have had to do it... and I have been a PC tech for quite a while. GOOD LUCK!
my machine is on the brink. May need to reformat your computer and wipe everything off.



Try Avira anti virus.
Yea get a better AV. AVG is the worst for trojans. Go with Avast!

No comments:

Post a Comment