Friday, August 20, 2010

My friend bought a trojan condom to school I know it was wrong of her but should I tell so she want

again if you think it isnt right to tell then I want??please help



My friend bought a trojan condom to school I know it was wrong of her but should I tell so she want do it?antivirus



no don't tell then if she does do it she wont have protection and suffer the consequences pregnancy ,stds aids your friend may not be making good choices but at least she is smart enough to know to use condoms good on her.



My friend bought a trojan condom to school I know it was wrong of her but should I tell so she want do it?computer



I think the best thing you can do is to educate her, so she knows that if she has sex and uses the condom she could get a sexually transmitted disease and die or become pregnant -- condoms are a false sense of security. Using a condom is like driving drunk and thinking you're being safe because you're wearing a seat belt. Get good information on condom failures here at http://www.lovematters.com



If that doesn't work, then yes, I'd tell.
Reading all your other questions I think its about time you started acting your age instead of your shoe size.



Grow up LITTLE GIRL.
Pat, can I just say that your website link is vile, preachy and archaic. No offence, though, but I don't think it's relevant to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment