Friday, August 20, 2010

Explorer.exe infected with trojan.download.Explorer does not open by itself on bootup.what to do?

Hi there,



I received a file the other day and it infected explorer.exe almost immediately. I attempted to restore my system, however to no avail.



Kaspersky has picked up the virus and removed it, however upon rebooting my system wasnt the same. There were no desktop icons or start menu. The only way I am able to access anything is through alt-ctrl-del and adding tasks. This was how I was able to continue to monitor my system .



Kaspersky is not finding any 'nasties' now, my system seems relatively clean. It is the problem with explorer.exe being deleted or quarantined from what I have read so far.



Is anyone able to help me out with this, please.



Explorer.exe infected with trojan.download.Explorer does not open by itself on bootup.what to do?norton internet security 2008



Your explorer.exe file was probably severely corrupted, that you will most likely need to completely re-install your operating system. Soon you will probably start getting the bsod (Blue Screen of Death)



The solution from the person who answered right before me only works about 5% of the time. Explorer.exe is a system process that automatically boots up at the same time as windows. If it is not coming up automatically, you will most likely need to re-install windows.



As well, all starting a new task and typing explorer.exe in will do is bring up your My Documents folder. It will NOT load your start menu or desktop. Explorer.exe has to boot normally, automatically, and by its self for it to properly load these things.



  • how do i break up with him
  • better liquid make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment