Friday, August 20, 2010

Infected with Bloodhound.HybridCOM trojan. I have used NAV to quaranitne ...?

i've used norton a.v. and had to manually quarantine most traces of this bug. but it has popped up again when i clicked on the updates icon on my taskbar.



I believe i was infected when i downloaded a bit torrent and installed the application within.



How it has affected my computer:



- first i received an pop-up error message about needing to run a really weird .dll. i clicked ''cancel''. shortly thereafter another error with missing .dll. i clicked ''ok'' i think.



- McAfee never detected anything. computer started slowing down.



-programs would freeze and ''not responding''



- anytime i try running a program (except in safe mode) even as an administrator, the program will not run and...



- desktop goes BLANK!!!



here are details of my failed efforts to remove:



- past two days I deleted all files to the bit torrent d.l.



- uninstalled mcafee (good for nothing)



- using NAV '08 which id'd the problem and manually quarantined dozen .dll files.



I'm stuck. seeking advanced answers here! thanks



Infected with Bloodhound.HybridCOM trojan. I have used NAV to quaranitne ...?nortin



remove norton and install kaspersky av 7.0 after that , update then scan and am sure it will detect and then u have to click delete to the virus



http://www.kaspersky.com/trials



Infected with Bloodhound.HybridCOM trojan. I have used NAV to quaranitne ...?pc security



I've been looking on the internet for solutions, try this:



http://www.symantec.com/security_respons...



If this doesn't work, try another virusscanner like Antivir or AVG



  • how do i break up with him
  • better liquid make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment