Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a Zlob Trojan on my computer. I can not remove it with any program i have found?

My husband has downloaded something and suddenly my computer is riddled with viruses. I have removed 21 so far, but this one just wont go away. He said he downloaded a video viewer to view a profile on MYSpace and everything went haywire after that.



I have a Zlob Trojan on my computer. I can not remove it with any program i have found?anti virus software



The same attack is normal. I hope you're not nuts about this sort of stuff, but the way that most of my clients have gotten that from myspace is because the warning on the myspace page tells you to download it to view the adult content on the page. Moving on...I own a computer business and have tried numerous times with numerous different things to erradicate that virus...the only way I've found to get rid of it is to nuke the whole hard drive. Just whatever you do...don't, don't don't go to best buy...get a local guy to do it.



I have a Zlob Trojan on my computer. I can not remove it with any program i have found?aurora



Depends on which variant of Zlob you have.



Zlob Automatic Removal Tool



http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/zlob.sht...



This utility deactivates the components of variants of the Zlob trojan which silently install spyware/adware/rogue anti-spyware. (Such as SpywareQuake, SpyFalcon, MalwareWipe and SpywareStrike.)

No comments:

Post a Comment